Thursday, March 4, 2010

NHS Homework Planner

This is the current Northwood High School planner cover that I designed last year (the winner of the contest had their design published as the cover). The theme was "contrast," and so I took our mascot "the Northwood Timberwolves" and made a literal interpretation of that.




This year the school is holding the same contest, but the theme is "For the good of the pack." This one was actually pretty challenging, and I thought of all types of illustration ideas.
I got lucky in my opinion with these two ideas.


^
This is like our school salute? Our little hand gesture of school patriotism.
It's a wolf :P

Uncle Wolf Wants You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been blogging at all, so I totally missed this post!

I loved your winning entry last year. Especially like the hand signal one. It is really cool looking.

You should have a lot of hands because it is a pack? :P

Iono, I'm rambling now.

Great work!